Catalina Island Scuba Diving Packages
Planning a scuba diving trip? Ron Moore’s Dive Catalina is a premier dive shop located on Catalina Island near the town of Avalon. With our warm, subtropical climate, temperatures are fantastic for scuba diving year-round. We like to consider ourselves the friendliest dive shop on the island, and offer multiple scuba diving packages for divers of all skill levels.
Catalina Island Introductory Scuba Diving Classes
If you’ve always wanted to try scuba diving, now is your chance! No experience is necessary for our class; we’ve taught thousands of new divers the skills and techniques necessary to have fun safely under the water. The whole process usually takes about two hours with a personal instructor. After the training, you’ll take your first introductory dive and go as deep as 40’ feet! We always have a one-to-one instructor-to-student ratio, always proceed at the pace you set, and possess a perfect safety record for all of our students.
Catalina Island Scuba Diving Classes
We offer multiple scuba diving packages after you complete the entry level NAUI certification course. If you’ve tasted scuba diving and want to explore deeper waters, complete a night dive, become an instructor, or take underwater pictures, we offer the education and academics to prepare you for a new level of diving. We believe that time in the water is what really makes the diver, so we spend as much time practicing in the water as we do in the classroom. Here are some of the classes we offer:
- Scuba Diver: This intense, 4-day course will impart all the knowledge necessary to become a certified scuba diver. 4 days on the island, 6-7 hours per day, will prepare you for a life in the water.
- Advanced: Night diving, deep diving, and navigation diving are a few of the skills that are advanced scuba diving classes teach. You will plan the dives and take control of the situation.
- Rescue: We believe that the best underwater rescue is the one that never has to happen. This class prepares you for the potential dangers of diving and what could – but usually doesn’t – go wrong. If you are serious about diving and want to make it a frequent hobby or career, this is a necessary skill to learn.
- Specialty Classes, Dive Master, and NAUI Instructor: There are many specialized skills in the world of scuba diving. Call us at (310) 510-3175 for questions about our instructor and specialty classes.
- Referral Dives: Need to complete a certification and just need to perform a certified open water dive? Just bring the paperwork and we’ll take care of the rest.
Catalina Island Scuba Gear Packages
Don’t have your own scuba diving equipment? Not a problem! At Ron Moore’s Dive Catalina, we have a full rental department at our disposal. We offer a full gear package for new divers, and individual items for divers who left their equipment at home.
Catalina Island Scuba Diving
If Catalina Island is in your future, make time for some scuba diving! Catalina Island is a renowned dive destination famous for its underwater beauty and friendly climate. If you are looking to snorkel or scuba dive in Catalina Island, you’ve come to the right place! To learn more about our services, or to request additional information, give us a call at (310) 510-3175.